Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday, October 22, 2010

Good Morning/Afternoon. Today you need to work on your nine week's assessment portfolio. I will be returning to you papers that I have graded this week. Your job is to get organized. See last week's post for more information regarding the portfolio. I will be grading the portfolios next Thursday.

You may have noticed that I put grades for the blog responses from this 9 weeks in Progress Book. Please remember that spelling and punctuation count. The most common error I found was the capitalization of "I." I should never be typed lower case. If you want to get the full 5 points for a blog posting, you should also make sure that you answer all parts of the blog posting. There were a few instances where there were no ID numbers listed. If you responded and have a grade of "0," you might want to check to see if you included your lunch number as part of your post. If you need to make up a blog post, type the word MAKE-UP with your lunch number at the beginning. Last day for blog make-ups is Wednesday, October 27, 2010.

It's important that your name is included on all make-up work.

No comments: