Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday, April 15

I was looking through an old folder looking for a professional development form from a couple of years ago. I found a PD form that I filled out to go to a one day class in 1995. Guess what the class was about.....Understanding the Internet. The description said that participants would be introduced to the Internet, email and gophers. (Gophers came before search engines.) Made me laugh. In 1995 the Internet was new and unexplored territory. Look how far it has come.

I have been doing some research about the next phone I'm going to get. I currently have a Blackberry Pearl that is about 3 years old. I think I will wait until Verizon comes out with the iPhone 5. For every positive comment I read about the iPhone, there is a negative. I'm not sure if I will like the touch screen. Decisions, decisions. Do you have a preference?

You need to have a blog posting dated today. To receive full credit, I expect more than one statement followed by a one line question. Take a little bit of time and write about something that interests you.

Have a fantastic weekend. Hopefully the sun will continue to shine. I look forward to reading your blogs.

P.S. If you haven't done so, please change your backgrounds like I asked last week. Thanks :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

12056
Practice post

Anonymous said...

12041
Practice Post